McMaryland  /  BWI SOUTHWEST TERMINAL

Ray Kroc opened the first McDonald's restaurant on April 15, 1955 in Des Plaines, Illinois.

BWI SOUTHWEST TERMINAL

This restaurant is owned and operated by an independent franchisee.

Store Photo BWI Airport, South West Terminal
Baltimore MD 21201

Phone: 410-684-6756
Manager: SAMANTHA
Send Comments
  • If coffee is Joe, consider this Joseph.
    If coffee is Joe, consider this Joseph.